Silta Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, referred to as This Company) sets up its personal information protection policy as described below.
This Company constructs the personal information protection system, and with full recognition of the importance of personal information, This Company takes thorough measures for the protection.
- Acquisition of personal information
- This Company collects personal information properly through lawful and fair means.
- Management of personal information
- This Company takes appropriate measures for safe management and prevention of leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- This Company uses the personal information provided by its customers for the purposes of answering inquiries, and providing information of its products and business through E-mail or postal service.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
- This Company manages the personal information provided by its customers strictly. This Company will not disclose the personal information to a third party, except in the following circumstances.
- When its customer provides his/her consent.
- When This Company entrusts its business operation to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the service its customers expect.
- In the event provision is demanded by law.
- Inquiry of personal information
- When its customer requests disclosure, correction or deletion of his/her own personal information, This Company will respond to the request after verifying the identity of the inquirer.
- Compliance with laws and regulations, and revision of this policy
- This Company complies with laws of Japan and other regulations regarding protection of personal information that it holds. This Company will revise the contents of this policy as deemed suitable, and always strive for improvement.
- For inquiry of personal information
- To request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion or stop of use of your personal information, please click here to contact us.