With Dynastream, save about 17,000 yen a year
Cut down 40% of expense a year
The results of one-year experiment in a typical four-member household demonstrated that approx. 4,600L of water was saved each month, and that 8.4 m³ of gas consumption was reduced. It’s valued to approx. 17,000 yen a year.
The water pressure is three times higher (compared to conventional products).
With a conventional shower head, water pressure tends to be low; Dynastream, however, sprinkles fine water droplets from a few number of holes, raising the water pressure.
Special structure that a metal ball rotates inside the shower head
It prevents holes from getting clogged by calcium content in water.This special structure is patented in Japan, the U.S.A, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan and Europe.
- A standard type of the Dynastream product line.
- Dynastream for beauty
- Expect a beautiful clean face (pore care), Firm face,
and a scalp massage (scalp care) effect.
- Dynastream for Solar Power
- The industry's first！Shower head for exclusive use of
the photovoltaic power generation facilities setting home
- Kyoto City is operating a global warming countermeasure project “DO YOU KYOTO? Credit.” In this program, Kyoto City grants a financial incentive in proportion to the CO² emission reduction amount that a participant has achieved through their ecological activities like saving energy or electricity activities. (The amount of incentive is 10,000 yen per ton of CO² emission reduction amount.)
- In Kyoto City where Dynastream was developed, 11 households (Goyo no tsuji-cho Eco Kyoryoku Team: the number of family members varied two to six) had participated in CO² emission reduction activity for 12 months from October 2014. They tried to cut their gas consumption by using the water-saving shower head “Dynastream.”
- They replaced their shower heads to Dynastream, and tested the energy-saving effect by measuring gas consumption for 12 months.
- The total 12-month gas consumption of all households in 2013 was 4,570 m³, meanwhile, the consumption of the same months in 2014 was totally 3,991 m³. As a result, 579 m³ of gas was saved in 2014 compared to that in 2013.
- With 4,322 kg of the CO² emission reduction amount, they received 43,000 yen from Kyoto City.
- The largest reduction amount of gas charge was 95,000 yen/year, which was achieved by the household of six members.
- This activity proved that replacing a shower head to Dynastream can surely reduce gas consumption.